[CMake] Dashboards

Richard Wackerbarth richard at nfsnet.org
Mon Jun 4 18:33:42 EDT 2007

I have been unable to contact any of the Dart2 dashboards hosted at
Harvard.
Since I have been using Dart2 for my project, I would like to support
efforts that would encourage the replacement of Dart1 installations,
and thus shift development emphasis.
Have they been discontinued? Or is there some firewall blockage?

CMake is working great for my builds.
However, either I don't understand "how", or CTest is still "weak"
with respect to the things that I would like to do on the testing
front. (I have written many "make"-based testing targets over the
past decades.)
I still have not figured out how to make tests run conditioned on
changed executables. (I have a lengthy test that I wish to avoid
running unless either (1) It failed on its last attempt, or (2) the
executable has changed.)

On the topic of supporting CMake development, are there any
particular additional Nightly builds that would be helpful to the
CMake developers?
I can offer various releases of FreeBSD, Linux, and  MacOSX. They
range from 2 generations old to CVS (cutting edge). I can probably
get some of my contributors to supply additional possibilities.

Keep up the good work,

Richard