[CMake] Preserve file date on copy

Mon Jun 4 09:21:57 EDT 2007

I have several modules managed with cmake and a script to build all the
modules at once. When a simple module gets modified, cmake rebuilds what
is needed in it and copies the API files in the include path. Those API
files' date get modified at this time, resulting on the rebuild off all
modules depending on this first simple module. My wish would be to avoid
date change at copy time to free some time during build process. (copies
are made thanks to cmake command mode calls)

Anyone can help ?
Best regards,

Yann Renard