[CMake] Re: a question about QT_WRAP_CPP and QT_WRAP_UI

Liang Qi cavendish.qi at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 10:29:27 EDT 2007

Hi, Alex,

On 30/05/07, Alexander Neundorf <a.neundorf-work at gmx.net> wrote:
> Hi,
> If you want to you can write your own macro to handle the moc files, in
> FindQt4.cmake you can find an example. But I suggest if the suffix is the
> only "issue" then you just accept it as it is.
Thanks for your hints. It looks like FindQt4.cmake just use .cxx for
moc and .h for uic in hardly code.

Is there anything about how to write my own macro for cmake? Thanks a lot.

I want to get this feature just because in some case, I need different
extension name for different file type, then I can do different things
about them, for example, I can store .cpp(for source file) in version
control software, and look .c++(my own type, generate by moc) as
generated files.

By the way, I had a look at FindQt3.cmake, it looks like that it does
nothing about the generated files from moc and uic, different with
FindQt4.cmake.

Regards,
Liang