[CMake] spammers editing legitimate bugs?

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Jul 30 13:19:07 EDT 2007

Reading this weekend's e-mail, I found that on Saturday one of my bugs
(4557) has been spammed, the metainformation replaced with random values
and the subject changed to "Goodsite" (it looks like this may have
happened to a lot of bugs).

I tried to repair the damage, but when I click 'submit' I get redirected
to a blank page, and no change happens.

Is someone at kitware working to repair this damage and to prevent it
from happening again? (I'm a bit surprised that someone, who presumably
does not have developer permissions, is able to edit my bug reports!)

--
Matthew
"...anyway, that's my 0.02 toasters"