[CMake] Cannot seem to use cygwin latest 2.4.7-1?

Atwood, Robert C r.atwood at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Jul 27 11:33:34 EDT 2007

Similarly, I've downgraded to the previous, whcih seems to work, and used that to help build the latest ! That works for now so I can hopefully get on with using my itk programs on teh cygwin machien...;

FYI : I tried it on 2 different machines and on both I got no available cmake or ccmake commands upon installing the 2.4.7-1 cygwin package. One has winXP-64 and the other has winXP-32

thanks
..