[CMake] ctest -D ContinuousSubmit is not submiting

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 10:21:42 EDT 2007

There is no need to do a "make install"

ctest -D Continuous

updates, configures, builds and runs the tests.

Here is the ctest script that I use for continuous builds under linux:

http://www.itk.org/Testing/Sites/BillsLinuxLaptop/Linux-gcc41-release/20070724-0801-Continuous/Notes.html

Look in "your binary tree"/Testing/Temporary/ctest.log to see what's
happening.

Bill