[CMake] CMake 2.4.7 available for download

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Mon Jul 23 09:34:41 EDT 2007

Miguel A. Figueroa-Villanueva wrote:
> On 7/18/07, Bill Hoffman <bill.hoffman at kitware.com> wrote:
>> On behalf of myself, Ken, Brad, Alex and the rest of the CMake team,
>> we are pleased to announce that CMake 2.4.7 is available for download
>> at: http://www.cmake.org/HTML/Download.html
>> If you have any problems or find any bugs, please report them at
>> www.cmake.org/Bug.
>
> Are there plans to create the cmake package for cygwin (i.e.,
> available through setup.exe) soon?
>
> Is this too much trouble to maintain? I'd be willing to help out with
> maintaining the packaging for cygwin if it helps.
It is already packaged and ready to go.  I just have to send the email
to the cygwin folks.
I usually wait a few days or a week for the cygwin release in case there
are any issues
with the release.  (It is a bit of a pain following the cygwin protocol,
and I don't want
to have to do it more than once ....)

-Bill