[CMake] Problems compiling gccxml

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Fri Jul 20 10:32:57 EDT 2007

You probably need to install and configure the "platform SDK" as described
here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/visualc/usingpsdk/

Without the platform SDK, CMake cannot link even a simple TRY_COMPILE result
because the expected .lib files are not installed with the VCExpress
edition...

Be forewarned, also.... You may only be able to build a 32-bit version of
gccxml out of the box. It may take quite some tweaking to get it to work
with a 64-bit build.

HTH,
David