[CMake] ADA language

Camek, Alexander Alexander.Camek at Elektrobit.com
Thu Jul 19 05:06:03 EDT 2007

Hi List,

Some question to the internal behaviour of cmake.
As i see in Cmake<LANGUAGE>Information.cmake there are the options or the lines set for every language.
What me bother is that with all language models given by cmake, everything is all right.
But when I use the Ada modules from plplot, on my system the internal tags for <CMAKE_Ada_COMPILER> is not parsed anyhow. It is given as a plain string without the <>.
On other thing if i look at CmakeCInformation.cmake or CMakeCxxInformation.cmake i do get there some internal informations like <SOURCE>, but when I do that for my language I only get the string called SOURCE and not what i believe to get.

There is already a include of the CMakeCommonLanguageInclude, but why don't do I get the same informations like other languages get?

Any ideas?

Thanks to all for their help

Greetings

Alex

P.S.: Cmake 2.4.6, MinGW32, WinXP, Eclipse and CMD

Please note: This e-mail may contain confidential information
intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please do not disclose it to anyone, notify
the sender promptly, and delete the message from your system.
Thank you.