[CMake] ADA language

Camek, Alexander Alexander.Camek at elektrobit.com
Wed Jul 18 10:18:12 EDT 2007

Hi Alex,

> CMakeLists.txt the

> > > I am not sure what issue you are referring to here, but I
> encourage
> > > you to try the above Ada-related files to see whether
> they have the
> > > same issue.
> >
> > There I got the same problematic.
> > If i don't inlude in the main cmakelist.txt the
> > CMakeDetermineAdaCompiler.cmake, Test and Information
> files, i get an
> > internal error. If i include them all is done well during
> configure time.
> > But when I want to build the whole I get following error:
> >
> > Linking ADA executable foo.exe
> > "C:\Program Files\Cmake 2.4\bin\cmake.exe" -P
> > CMakeFiles\foo.dir\cmake_clean_targets.cmake
> C:/MinGW/bin/gnatmake.exe
> > CMAKE_ADA_LINK_FLAGS foo.adb -cargs  -largs -lmingw32 Gnatmake:
> > "cmake_ada_link_flags" not found
>
> I think you have to take care that the cases match. If the
> language is "Ada", the variable should CMAKE_Ada_LINK_FLAGS
> etc., for all variables and filenames.

I have tried both "ADA" or "Ada" in the variables and filenames, no difference occured.

Is it possible that cmake is ignoring modules and their settings which are not in the normal module tree of cmake?
Because i have done a SET(CMAKE_MODULE_PATH ToMyModules).

Greetings

Alexander

Please note: This e-mail may contain confidential information
intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please do not disclose it to anyone, notify
the sender promptly, and delete the message from your system.
Thank you.