[CMake] ADA language

Camek, Alexander Alexander.Camek at Elektrobit.com
Wed Jul 18 05:30:55 EDT 2007

Hi list,

Now i have added the ADA language to cmake as my own modules. I added a CMakeAdaCompiler.cmake.in, a CMakeDetermineAdaCompiler.cmake and a CMakeAdaInfomation.cmake. I do there the same like in C, because with the gcc you can compile and link ada files (you do not realy use gnatmake which also do normally a gcc compile and than a gnatbind and gnatlink).

When i do an include of both modules to my main CMakeLists.txt the compiler is found and all configured. But during build time the tags <CMAKE_ADA_COMPILER> can not be unbind.

Any hints?

Greetings

Alexander Camek

Please note: This e-mail may contain confidential information
intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please do not disclose it to anyone, notify
the sender promptly, and delete the message from your system.
Thank you.