[CMake] Hard to find the sources of cmake

Manuel Yguel Manuel.Yguel at inrialpes.fr
Sun Jul 15 12:22:14 EDT 2007

Thank you very much Alan,
now I understand my mistake and I apologize because the file was indeed on
the download webpage !
In fact I just suppose that the list concerned different kind of OS, I did
not have read the whole list, but just the linux part. Sorry.

Ok I thought that just making two different paragraphs for separating
sources from pre-compiled distributions for different OS will really
enhance the reading of the page.
Perhaps don't add the world "linefeed" to the description of the file,
users necessarily wait for files in the proper format for their system,
don't we ?

- sincerly

Manuel