[CMake] Copying Required Runtime Libraris (MSVC 2003)

Brandon Van Every bvanevery at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 08:59:35 EDT 2007

On 7/11/07, Mike Jackson <imikejackson at gmail.com> wrote:
> I was wondering if there is some magic command that I can use in cmake
> that will tell VS2003 to copy the c/c++ runtimes, and some Qt
> libraries when doing an "Install". I seem to remember something about
> INSTALL REQUIRED_LIBRARIES or something..
>
> ParaView does this.. just can not figure out where ParaView's Cmake
> files are setting all this..

The CMake 2.4.6 docs are partly helpful; searching for words like
"install" is a good tactic.

#  InstallRequiredSystemLibraries:

Hack for Visual Studio support Search for system runtime libraries
based on the platform. This is not complete because it is used only
for the release process by the developers.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every