[CMake] CMake 2.4.6, MinGW and console application

Sebarnolds [Seb / Frip] sebarnolds at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 5 04:36:26 EDT 2007

Hi.

I am using CMake 2.4.6 to build my project (quite big, made of several
shared libraries and executables, cross-platform Linux & Windows). I
currently have two executables which I previously manually added -mwindows
to the linking options (I just discovered the possibility to add WIN32 after
the executable declaration). However I am now trying to add a console
application to it (therefore no WIN32 specifier and no -mwindows flag) but
whatever I do, it fails to link, it complains that WinMain at 16 does not
exist. I enabled verbose mode but saw nothing suspect in the g++ flags.

I just want to build a regular console application with a main function and
not a WinMain, does anybody knows how I could do this ?

Thanks,
Sebastien