[CMake] good open source IDE

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 08:12:52 EDT 2007

Trying to get a NetBeans user to try Eclipse is like getting an Emacs
user to use vi ;-) BUT you should really take a look at the latest
Eclipse with C/C++ support (CDT). So far the CDT 4.0 release has
exceeded all my expectations ( and I used all the betas during
development). The indexer is fast AND accurate, the search is great
( although the UI could still use some help) and the debugging works
very well with GDB. After some initial setup of your project, Eclipse
CDT works very well with CMake.

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer