[CMake] Ada language support

Camek, Alexander Alexander.Camek at Elektrobit.com
Mon Jul 2 10:11:46 EDT 2007

Hi List,

I have seen that there is a support of a fortran compiler besides c, c++
and java in cmake.
Is there support for ADA around there?

If it is not so, is it possible to adapte the modules of fortran for
Ada?
Do I have to look out for something if I do an adaptation of the fortran
modules?

Thanks for your help.

Greetings

Alexander

Please note: This e-mail may contain confidential information
intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please do not disclose it to anyone, notify
the sender promptly, and delete the message from your system.
Thank you.