[CMake] CMake and Eclipse

Peter Visser pervulgo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 15:01:57 EST 2007

Hi,

What I found useful when using eclipse is adding 'VERBOSE=1' to make.
Eclipse scans the output of the build process (enabled by default ->
'discovery options' -> 'enable build output scanner info discovery')  on
INCLUDE/LIBRARY directories and uses this for the code completion
functionality.

Cheers,

Peter.