[CMake] Building cmake-2.4.6 against xmlrpc-c-1.09.00

Thomas Klausner tk at giga.or.at
Mon Feb 26 13:22:19 EST 2007

Hi!

I'm trying to make the cmake-2.4.6 package in pkgsrc depend on the
xmlrpc-c-1.09.00 package.  I already managed to make cmake depend
on pre-installed curl, expat, and zlib libraries.

The problem I see with xmlrpc-c is that cmake says:
	CMake Error: XMLRPC was not found. Make sure the entries XMLRPC_* are set.
When I look at the CMakeCache.txt file, I see that cmake found lots
of xmlrpc-c libraries, but not the following:
	XMLRPC_crypto_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=XMLRPC_crypto_LIBRARY-NOTFOUND
	XMLRPC_ssl_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=XMLRPC_ssl_LIBRARY-NOTFOUND
	XMLRPC_z_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=XMLRPC_z_LIBRARY-NOTFOUND

These libraries do not exist in my installation of xmlrpc-c.  Is
this a problem in the xmlrpc-c package, or is the check overzealous?
Or am I looking at the wrong cache variables?

Thanks,
 Thomas