[CMake] reusable cmakecache.txt

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 12:00:49 EST 2007

You _could_ use 2 separate build directories..

So create GNU_Build and run ccmake from there with all the GNU
variables.
Create another Directory called DIAB_Build and run ccmake from there
with all the Diab variables. Then you can switch your compiles
between them. I use this to "switch" between the intel compilers and
the gnu tool chain on OS X (Intel).

Cheers
--
Mike Jackson