[CMake] Newbie question

Christian Convey christian.convey at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 13:34:55 EST 2007

(Couldn't spot this in the docs - sorry if it's obvious...)

I've got a project that involves a library, and several demo apps that
use that library.

- Is there a strong reason to avoid using a single CMake file to
express the logic for building the library and the apps?

- How do I express the fact that each app is dependent on the library
already being built?  (When I use "TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES", cmake seems
upset that the library, which hasn't yet been built, doesn't exist at
the time I run cmake.)

Thanks,
Christian