[CMake] FindPythonLibs

Karl Merkley karl at elemtech.com
Wed Feb 21 14:02:21 EST 2007

I'm linking an app with the python library and I have a requirement
to link with the shared library not the static library.  It appears
that FindPythonLibs has no way of specifying shared vs. static.   The
shared lib actually is installed in /usr/lib.  The static lib resides
in /usr/lib/python2.4/config (which is where FindPythonLibs goes
looking for it).   Any ideas on how to resolve this issue so that
automatic builds don't have to have a tweak to the CMakeCache.txt?

      Karl

-