[CMake] cmake compile on 64-bit SUSE

George McConnell gmcconnell at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 12:53:21 EST 2007

I was able to get this to compile successfully after pointing to the 32-bit
ncurses-devel kit.

node:/tmp/cmake-2.4.6 # rpm -qa | grep ncurses.*.32*
ncurses-32bit-9-200407011229
ncurses-devel-32bit-9-200407011229

Specifically, after bootstrapping I changed the following line in
CMakeCache.txt:

CURSES_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=/usr/lib64/libncurses.so

CURSES_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=/usr/lib/libncurses.so