[CMake] Test sources

Pascal Fleury fleury at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Feb 18 18:18:20 EST 2007

Hi CMakers,

I am trying to use the CREATE_TEST_SOURCELIST approach to test some existing
CppUnit tests. My plan was to have the functions that CTest expects ( the
foo(int,char**) for test in file 'foo.cpp' ) be generated, each of them
calling the suite from the CppUnit (basically testing a complete class).

I have noticed that, contrary to the documentation (online, man page and the
book) the function that needs to be present is not 'foo()' for file foo.cpp,
but something like '_full_absolute_path_to_my_project_test_foo(int, char**)'.
Does CREATE_TEST_SOURCELIST rewrite all test source and replace the expected
function with a unique one ?

Has anybody any experience in using CppUnit with CMake ?

--paf