[CMake] Boost.Python Install

Aaron Spike aaron at ekips.org
Sat Feb 17 13:36:28 EST 2007

At lib2geom we are using Boost.Python to assist in developing a python
wrapper. What are the best practices in using CMake to build and install
 python extensions written with Boost.Python? I've succeeded in building
a python wrapper in this way, but I'm not sure everything is being done
correctly yet. Installation seems to be a bigger hurdle for me now. I
would very much appreciate any advice and any pointers to projects that
are successfully combining Boost.Python and CMake.

Thanks,
Aaron Spike
http://lib2geom.sourceforge.net/