[CMake] SOURCE_GROUP does not function in Visual Studio 8

Matthieu Brucher matthieu.brucher at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 11:47:43 EST 2007

I tried the solution with '/', but Visual Studio does not understand '/' as
a separator :|
I'm sure of the values of the variables as they are used to compile the
project.
I'll try to post a complete example.

Matthieu

--
PS : Le club www.developpez.com met à disposition gratuitement tous les
services utiles aux développeurs : newsletter, magazine, actualités, cours,