[CMake] SOURCE_GROUP does not function in Visual Studio 8

Matthieu Brucher matthieu.brucher at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 16:40:18 EST 2007

Hi,

I tried to group sources in my app, but the sources and headers were grouped
together, and not in the correct folders.

Example :

SOURCE_GROUP(Source\ Files\\Base FILES ${SFML_BASE_SRCS})
SOURCE_GROUP(Source\ Files\\Fonts FILES ${SFML_FONTS_SRCS})
SOURCE_GROUP(Source\ Files\\Graphics FILES ${SFML_GRAPHICS_SRCS})

SOURCE_GROUP(Header\ Files\\Base FILES ${SFML_BASE_HEADERS})
SOURCE_GROUP(Header\ Files\\Fonts FILES ${SFML_FONTS_HEADERS})
SOURCE_GROUP(Header\ Files\\Graphics FILES ${SFML_GRAPHICS_HEADERS})

The Fonts files were in "Header Files\\Fonts", Base files in "Source
Files\\Base" and Graphics in "Source Files\\Graphics".
Not really what I expected... I tried to find in the bug tracker if
something like this was already reported, but did not find...

Matthieu