[CMake] MSYS + MINGW + wx-config.sh

Werner Smekal smekal at iap.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Feb 14 15:43:06 EST 2007

Hi Klaas,

I don't actually understand your problem correctly. As I understand you
have MSYS, wxWidgets compiled with MSYS and want somehow call wx-config
which is a bash script from the cmake file? Is this correct?

I actually have never tried to use FindwxWidgets.cmake in MSYS (because
compiling wxWidgets in MSYS took so long, that I interrupted it), but
there you can find

     FIND_PROGRAM(wxWidgets_CONFIG_EXECUTABLE wx-config)
     IF(wxWidgets_CONFIG_EXECUTABLE)
       SET(wxWidgets_FOUND TRUE)

       # run the wx-config program to get cxxflags
       EXEC_PROGRAM(sh
         ARGS "${wxWidgets_CONFIG_EXECUTABLE} --cxxflags"
         OUTPUT_VARIABLE wxWidgets_CXX_FLAGS
         RETURN_VALUE RET)

FindwxWidgets.cmake is supposed to work with MSYS. Here wx-config is
called during the cmake configuration process. If this doesn't work,
does FindwxWidgets.cmake work for you in MSYS?

Werner

--
Dipl. Ing. Werner Smekal
Institut fuer Allgemeine Physik