[CMake] make debug

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Wed Feb 14 02:44:37 EST 2007

Von: "Hector Franco Penya" <hecfran at alumni.uv.es>

> Hi
> I´m a beginner in CMake
> I´m trying to find the way to write the CMakeLists.txt files for
> permit use a "make debug" later?
> I find in the cmake book a lot of flags variables, but i don´t know
> how to make cmake behave different when you type "make all" and when
> you type "make debug"

You can switch between release and debug e.g. using ccmake and setting CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE to RELEASE or DEBUG

> and if is possible:
> Are something like "cmake clean"???

What should it do ?
You can do "make clean" to remove all built files.
There is no cmake command to remove all cmake helper files. If you want that, build out-of-source and just remove the complete buildtree.

Alex