[CMake] configurations and (debug, release and others)

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 08:47:39 EST 2007

Retransmiited since I missed the list.

2007/2/13, Mehdi Rabah <mehdi.rabah at gmail.com>:
> Thanks, and sorry to have called compiler optimization "tweaks", my english
> is not so good... but I see that you understood it.
>
> Still,  when I type "ccmake ." and I toggle to advanced mode, I only get
> CMAKE_BACKWARDS_COMPATIBILITY variable.
>
> Here is what my CMakeLists.txt look like:
> ------------------
[..]

> Do I made something wrong ?

Nope this is the normal behavior upon first launch
you need to "configure" ('c' key) one time before
you get variables discovered by cmake run.

After 'c' you may toggle ('t') to advanced mode.

Note that the CMAKE_xxx_DEBUG/RELEASE etc...
values are the default values guessed by CMake
you may override those variables with your own
favorite values if needed.

--
Erk