[CMake] Writing a Code Warrior Generator

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Mon Feb 12 15:08:52 EST 2007

We did try this once and as Bill said the challenge in the end was that IIRC
Code Warrior did not have an easy way to launch compiles from the command
line (as used by try_compile etc). I think folks were talking about using
some Apple Script to drive it or something like that to work around this but
it sounded a tad nasty.

Ken

Ken Martin PhD
Kitware Inc.