[CMake] Writing a Code Warrior Generator

Nicolas Debeljak debeljak at virtools.com
Mon Feb 12 12:37:44 EST 2007

Hi,

I'd like to make a project generator for Code Warrior and more precisely for
the xml export format.
I've already read the source code of the Visual Studio 7 Generator in order
to do something similar but it seems to be very complex (I don't have enough
time to understand the code and to adapt it entirely).
Do you think it is possible to convert the Visual Studio 7 Generator into a
Code Warrior generator just by adapting the vcproj file writing functions ?

Thanks,

           Nico