[CMake] Newbie about REGEX

Pascal Fleury fleury at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Feb 10 19:54:26 EST 2007

Hi!

I got recently to the wonderful cmake land, and seem to have a
bumpier-than-needed road on this:

INSTALL( DIRECTORY . DESTINATION include PATTERN "*/*.h" )

or

INSTALL( DIRECTORY . DESTINATION include REGEX "^.*\\.h$" )

The current dir '.' contains a couple of subdirs, which contains both *.cpp
and *.h and CVS files/dirs.
In both cases, it installs absolutely all files found in '.' into the target
include dir, keep the dir structure though. I expected it to filter out
anything that is not a header file (*.h). What am I doing wrong with this ?

thanks,
--paf