[CMake] universal binary problems on mac

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Tue Feb 6 12:27:38 EST 2007

On 2007-02-06 10:39, Bill Hoffman said:

>So, the mac we run our cmake dashboards was "updated".  This caused the
>cmake dashboard to start to fail. The problem seems to be a change in
>the behavior of the lipo command.  Note, Xcode was not updated

I'm curious, what was updated?

I keep my 2 cmake build machines completely up to date (gotta keep you
kitware guys on the bleeding edge! :)) and they don't seem to have this
problem.  I'm using Xcode 2.4.1 (the latest).

>The /usr/bin/lipo has a date of Aug 9 18:05 and is 149408 in size.
>The Xcode is 2.2.

Is there a reason you don't update to Xcode 2.4.1?  I doubt very much
that anyone will care if CMake requires 2.4.1 as a minimum.

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com