[CMake] Undocumented magic required for installing globbed files

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Feb 1 09:20:17 EST 2007

Have you tried the "INSTALL(DIRECTORY" form of the INSTALL command...? Not
sure which patch it was introduced in, but it is definitely in 2.4.5 and
later...

See "cmake --help-command INSTALL" and read through the DIRECTORY section. I
think that's the thing that achieves what you want with the least amount of
work on your part.

Or have you tried that already and there's some issue with it...?

HTH,
David