[CMake] Re: Calling a dynamically created macro

Brandon Van Every bvanevery at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 19:09:55 EST 2007

On Dec 19, 2007 7:05 PM, David Cole <david.cole at kitware.com> wrote:
> Now this thread is just plain cool.
>
> :-)

Wait until I start building up a more advanced metaprogramming
language from raw regular expressions.  That idea occurred to me last
night.  I know regexes really well... can I keep going with it?  If
not, at least it'll teach me what regexes can't do, computationally
speaking.  But who knows, maybe anything that has PCRE could turn into
a metaprogramming language translator.  It would be really slick from
a portability and maintenance standpoint.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every