[CMake] cmake 2.4.8 RC 4

clinton at elemtech.com clinton at elemtech.com
Mon Dec 10 16:09:33 EST 2007

Can this be fixed for 2.4.8?  It looks like it was already fixed for 2.6, but
I couldn't find a bug report for it.

ADD_LIBRARY(A a.c)
ADD_LIBRARY(Ad a.c)

ADD_LIBRARY(B b.c)
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(B debug Ad optimized A)
# if building shared libs, cmake correctly links B with -lAd OR -lA

ADD_EXECUTABLE(C c.c)
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(C B)
# cmake incorrectly links C with -lB -lAd -lA if build type is Debug

Clint