[CMake] Swig dependencies not being tested?

Christiaan Putter ceputter at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 9 23:33:59 EST 2007

Hi all,

I know swig support isn't all that great at the moment but was wondering if
someone happens to have a working Swig module for cmake that doesn't rebuild
every time even without the dependencies having changed.

Someone else also pointed out a problem with .i files having to be in the
current source dir.

If someone's got an updated module please post a link, and maybe someone can
tell me if it's possible to make changes to those modules myself.  Can I
just do that via svn?

Hope you're all having a nice day,

cputter