[CMake] cmake 2.4.8 RC 4

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Thu Dec 6 14:50:47 EST 2007

On 12/6/07 2:31 PM, Bill Hoffman said:

>> What would we have to do to get the OS X 10.5 fixes in the 2.4.8 branch?
>> More and more users are switching to Leopard and having a working cmake
>> under 10.5 is extremely important, not to mention good PR when you
>> release CMake as "Leopard Ready".
>
>I don't remember the list of things that were done, do you have a list?

I'm afraid not. :(  IIRC, most of the issues we worked out in an email
discussion between Bill, Eric, and myself.  We were not diligent about
filing bugs for each issue.

Eric, do you remember any details?

Anyone have time to see if 2.4.8 can bootstrap itself?  2.5 was not able
to a few weeks ago, but can now.

BTW Bill, thanks for agreeing to move the 4605 fix into 2.4.8.

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com