[CMake] CMake does not recurse subdirectores

Sumit Kumar dost_4_ever at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 1 18:40:42 EST 2007

Hello
I have written a CMakeLists.txt which calls several
individual CMakeLists.txt files in subdirectories.

that is

DIR

-- SDir1

   ------SDir2a

   ------SDir2b
and so on
The CMakeLists.txt file in DIR calls
SUBDIRS(SDir1)

The CMakeLists.txt file in SDir1 has
SUBDIRS(
SDir2a
SDir2b
)
SDir2a and SDir2b have their own CMakeLists.txt files

CMake successfully generates makefiles. However when I
am trying to compile the code (I use MinGW compiler)
it only compiles code from the last listing amongst
the subdirectories in SDir1 (which in this case would
be SDir2b). It does not enter SDir2a !!
Can anyone tell me what I am missing here ?
Thanks

Sumit K. Nath, Ph.d
Department of Electrical, Computer and Systems Engg,
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Troy, NY - 12180
U.S.A

Phone - +1-(573)-529-6522