[CMake] -G KDevelop3 and Fortran

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Aug 30 18:58:55 EDT 2007

On 30.08.07 23:11:27, Alin M Elena wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have tried to generate kdevelop project files for a fortran hello project
> with cmake.
> The result, disaster. (see attach)

What do you mean with disaster? All I can see is that the primary
language element is wrong, which can be easily corrected, just replace
"C++" with Fortran77 (not sure wether different values work as well).

Does the project build? I've seen some cmake macro for setting the
language and would assume that CMake uses C/C++ as default unless you
set something different.

Andreas

--
Your love life will be happy and harmonious.