[CMake] Boost.Test, cmake, and visual studio

Steve M. Robbins steve at sumost.ca
Thu Aug 30 17:59:12 EDT 2007

Hi again,

I found the answer to my problem in the CMake FAQ.  Hurray!

On Wed, Aug 29, 2007 at 09:19:51AM -0500, Steve M. Robbins wrote:

> Reluctantly, I gave up and went back to ADD_CUSTOM_TARGET.  The
> following gives me exactly what I want:

  [...]

The clue I needed was GET_TARGET_PROPERTY.  The following does
just what I want, including the dependency.

ADD_EXECUTABLE( testSuite ${testSuite_SRCS} )

GET_TARGET_PROPERTY( testSuite_EXE testSuite LOCATION )

ADD_CUSTOM_TARGET( RUN_TESTS
  ${testSuite_EXE} --report_level=no
  DEPENDS testSuite
)