[CMake] Problems using Boost and VS 8 Express

Gheorghe Postelnicu gheorghe.postelnicu at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 15:41:01 EDT 2007

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the suggestion. I forgot to mention in my previous mail
that I am using CMake 2.4.7 (installed using the installer), but
although I found mentions of these library names on this mailing list,
there is no such variable in the version of FindBoost.cmake I have. Is
this normal?

Thanks,

--
Gheorghe Postelnicu, PhD