[CMake] Changing the default name "CMakeLists.txt"

Martin Lütken mlu at danware.dk
Thu Aug 30 05:31:56 EDT 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: Sylvain Benner [mailto:benner at virtools.com]
Sent: Tue 8/28/2007 11:03 AM
To: Martin Lütken
Cc: cmake at cmake.org
Subject: Re: [CMake] Changing the default name "CMakeLists.txt"

Martin Lütken a écrit :
> Is it possible to change the default the default
> filename "CMakeLists.txt" cmake looks for to something different ?
>
> If not, then does anyone have an idea how hard it would be to add a
> possiblity (command line option I guess) like that to the cmake source
> code ?

No there is no possibilities to change it.
If you really want to, just use the file you want and in your
CMakeLists.txt do :
INCLUDE("your file")

I know this option, but I have very good reasons which makes this option less usefull :)
So I would need to change the cmake source code I suppose ?

--Sylvain