[CMake] Using fluid, fltk, cmake and own headers

Jack Kelly endgame.dos at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 14:17:38 EDT 2007

Atwood, Robert C wrote:
> However, when I try to make the project with cmake, the tabinter.{cxx,h}
> files are generated in the build directory, and the compiler cannot then
> seem to locate the source directory where the 'eletable.h' file is
> located.

Hi Robert,

Here's what I'd add to your CMakeLists.txt:

1.
INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(${WIRS_BUILD_DIR}/path/to/.{cxx|h}) as appropriate.
Perhaps in a macro that calls ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND so you don't have to
update it.

2.
Try specifying the generated sources as
${WIRS_BINARY_DIR}/${wirs_FLTK_UI_SRCS}

I couldn't find a definition of FLTK_WRAP_UI in my CMake install, so I'm
not 100% on how it works.

3.
You may need to mark the source files as generated, if something else
isn't doing so already. Here's how:

SET_SOURCE_FILES_PROPERTIES("${WIRS_BINARY_DIR}/${wirs_FTLK_UI_SRCS}"
PROPERTIES GENERATED TRUE)

I hope that's of some use to you.

-- Jack