[CMake] Howto define build order

Matthias Fechner idefix at fechner.net
Wed Aug 22 07:38:47 EDT 2007

Hi Jack,

Jack Kelly wrote:
> INCLUDE(AddFileDependencies)
> and then
> ADD_FILE_DEPENDENCIES(${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR}/path/to/your/pdf
> ${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR}/path/to/your/gnuplot/output)

thx for your answer.
I tried now several combinations but none of them worked.
cmake always compiles at first the latex document and then the gnuplot
stuff.

Maybe that is only possible if I can define a dependency at the
ADD_LATEX_DOCUMENT but there it is not possible :(

Best regards,
Matthias

Rich Cook