[CMake] [CPACK] Create package from multiple builds and project configurations

Tristan Carel tristan.carel at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 19:42:22 EDT 2007

On 8/13/07, Alexander Neundorf <a.neundorf-work at gmx.net> wrote:
> On Sunday 12 August 2007 12:37, Tristan Carel wrote:
> > If I am still right, "NMake Makefiles" and "Visual .." are `dynamic
> > generators' as the build configuration is determined at build
> > time.
>
> AFAIK the nmake makefile generator works the same way as the other makefile
> generators.

I tested behaviors of Unix/NMake generators and ... AFAIK ... you are right!
I don't know how I figured out that we could force the build-type in
NMake command line, might be "about 3am or something" when it
happened. :)
Whatever the value of CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE CMake cache variable, both Unix
and NMake generators ignore additional CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE variable
assignment in command line.

Thx Alex.
--
Tristan Carel
Music with dinner is an insult both to the cook and the violinist.