[CMake] Feature Request: FILE (GLOB files "*.c" EXCEPT main.c test.c)

Martin Lutken mlu at danware.dk
Tue Aug 14 07:48:53 EDT 2007

It seems to me that many existing SW libraries, which it would be nice to have
converted to cmake, cannot too easily make use of the fileglobbing since
quite often, there are a few files which you don't want to compile in order
to produce the library.

So a syntax like :
FILE (GLOB files "*.c" EXCEPT main.c test.c)
or
FILE (GLOB files "*.c" EXCLUDE main.c test.c)

I think would make it a lot easier to port and maintain cmake files for
existing libraries.

-Martin L