[CMake] qt module

Daniel daniel at connect2.com
Sun Aug 12 15:32:45 EDT 2007

Marie-Christine Vallet wrote:

> why do I have to  include and link qt_dir and qt_libs when I set this
> variable ?
>
> SET ( QT_USE_OPENGL TRUE )
>

> INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES (
>                       ${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR}
>                      ${QT_INCLUDE_DIR}
>                      ${QT_QTOPENGL_INCLUDE_DIR}
>
>                    )
>
> TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES ( mdi
>                        ${QT_LIBRARIES}
>                        ${QT_QTOPENGL_LIBRARIES}
>                        ${QGLVIEWER_LIBRARY}
>                      )

You could also do this, QT_USE_FILE aka UseQt4.cmake will include all your Qt
libraries and setup the QT_LIBRARIES variable so that it will contain all your
Qt libs.  It doesn't save a ton of space when you are using one Qt library, but
it pays off when you start using more.

SET ( QT_USE_OPENGL TRUE )
INCLUDE ( ${QT_USE_FILE} )

INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES (