[CMake] Re: POSIX regex support

Brandon Van Every bvanevery at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 11:01:58 EDT 2007

On 8/11/07, Pau Garcia i Quiles <pgquiles at elpauer.org> wrote:

> Anyway, back to topic: is Kitware going to work on PCRE support in
> CMake? I will be quite busy for the next 2 months, but that's
> something I would definitely volunteer to if nobody is going to take it.

I'm not going to volunteer for it right now, because my primary
responsibility is to my current client.  But that ends Oct. 16th
unless they want more work.  I think better regex support is strategic
for CMake and doing the kind of translation gig I'm currently doing,
so I'm willing to help on it.  Sounds like we're on a similar
timeframe of busyness so let's pick it up 2 months from now.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every