[CMake] dependency checking

Juan Sanchez Juan.Sanchez at amd.com
Thu Aug 9 12:57:39 EDT 2007

I've been trying to find a good explanation of how the "/fast" target
works online?  Is there a place where the exact behavior documented?

Also my concern is that adding a source file to CMakeLists.txt file
triggers a rebuild of all source files?  Can this be averted by having
cmake discover the source files instead of me specifying them?

Is there a better way of preventing rebuilds when I know that my changes
don't invalidate the object files I already have compiled?

Regards,

Juan

--
Juan Sanchez